How Mobile CRM can Increase Sales Productivity
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solutions are essentially meant to help businesses in many ways. However, their primary purpose is to organize the customer-data in a way that it can be easily accessed and analyzed across the entire organization. While a CRM can benefit all employees, it is specifically vital for sales personnel, who can utilize the data to cater to the specific needs of every customer uniquely and effectively. This can go a long way in increasing the conversion rate and also help them in improving the overall customer experience.
A CRM can serve its purpose in a much better way if it can help the sales personnel to access the client-data while on the go. This is a crucial advantage for sales representatives as the nature of their work requires them to be constantly on the move. This is the main reason why mobile CRM has become so popular, and is now steadily changing the face of the entire business landscape.
While we acknowledged the benefits of Mobile CRM from the sales perspective, the convenience of mobility has added an extra dimension to its traditional advantages of delivering cohesive service to both management and clients. The various advantages it entails can boost the performance of the sales team in many ways that are discussed below.
- It has been analyzed that employees from the organizations which allow the Bring Your Own Device option have much better productivity rates then compared to the others that don’t. One of the explanations for this is that the employees are much more familiar to their own personal devices like their phones and laptops. This assimilates a level of efficacy into their activity that comes from the confidence of using the familiar tools. With Mobile CRM, which is usually a platform-independent solution, sales reps can have it easily downloaded on their own devices. This option of using a solution with familiar devices can go a long way in increasing their sales productivity.
- Sales job is tricky as it can be fascinating and monotonous at the same time. While sales reps are required to travel to various places to meet the potential clients, it presents the opportunity to meet different kinds of people every day, which can be intriguing. However, checking messages, updating client-data, creating reports etc., all also an integral part of their work, which usually fall under the monotonous category. With Mobile CRM at their disposal, they can now streamline most of these tasks by automating the several aspects of the sales process. This allows them to focus their attention more critical issues, while the other stuff is taken care by the mobile CRM.
- Mobile CRMs are highly customizable and are built to be adaptive to the specific needs of the industry. For instance, real estate sales processes can be totally different from the sales procedures followed in FMCG business. This requires the sales rep to customize the CRM in a way that can suit his/her business needs. Mobile CRMs can integrate these specifications in a seamless way to help the sales personnel improve their productivity.
- The domain of sales is highly competitive that is driven by highly competitive people. When it comes to processing a lead in order to convert it into a customer, every second matters. The ability to access all the vital data of a potential customer at this crucial juncture could prove the difference between grabbing a sale and losing it to the competitors. The innovative feature of Mobile CRMs that facilitates instantaneous access to critical resources that makes it easier for sales rep to convert their leads on the go. This advantage can go a long way in not just supporting the sales personnel improve their productivity but also boosts their overall performance by helping them achieve their targets effortlessly.
The traditional CRMs required the sales teams to remain tethered to their offices. The advent of Mobile CRMs now allows them to move freely, and assists them in their job from start to finish. Right from sending invoices to creating sales reports, they can do them all on the go. This makes a Mobile CRM not just an ideal investment for customer management but also a highly effective tool to increase the productivity of the sales team.
- While CRM benefits all employees, it is specifically vital for sales personnel.
- It has been found that employees from organizations which allow the Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) option have much better productivity rates.
- Mobile CRMs help sales reps streamline most of their redundant tasks by automating the several aspects of the sales process
- Mobile CRM solutions are highly customizable and are built to be adaptive to the specific needs of the industry
- Sales reps are facilitates by mobile CRM’s that offers instantaneous access to resources, making it easier for them to convert their leads on the go.